Fields marked with an * are required

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

Please notify us, at the address below, if you:

  • Want to cancel a standing order
  • Change your name or home address
  • No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains

This will forward you to our secure payment processor Sage Pay

Secured by Sage Pay