Whether working at the level of whole denominations, interdenominational organisations, or individual churches, we can offer:
- An initial conversation about where science affects you, your congregation or organisation, and your wider community. See Where does science affect the life of your church? for some conversation starters.
- Advice on running your own events, outreach, workshops, or other activities.
- Priority places for your leadership team on our regional courses for church leaders, which run over two days, or the opportunity to host a course in your area.
- Training days for your church members, delivered at your own building or meeting place.
- Recommended speakers for your events, either Faraday staff members or specialist speakers from our wider network (take a look at the topics list).
- Recommended resources from The Faraday Institute and other organisations, including:
- Sunday service material;
- sessions for adult small groups;
- youth & children’s material;
- websites, articles, audio, video & books for adults, youth & children;
- hands-on activities, plays, and other creative ideas;
- new material each week on the churches section of the Faraday Institute website.
- Details of our events and courses across the UK via the Faraday monthly e-newsletter (sign up on the Connect page).
- Individual follow-up and support via email, phone, video call, or face-to-face meeting (if possible).
- Are there any other ways in which we can serve you?
Contact Ruth Bancewicz, the Faraday Church Engagement Director, to start the conversation!